WOO is listening to its users and implementing changes.
Search in the Primary Menu
If you look at what’s popular in the forums or in the WOO Ideas, the stuff that’s getting requested is getting implemented. Sure, not all of it, of course, but hey, some stuff. Some compared to waiting for, uh, for example, me to build it? I’ll take it.
- Search to the primary navigation menu
- Added contextual options to “Woo – Component” widget for the “Business” Slider
- Projects plugin integration
- Integration with WooSlider
Canvas 5.6 is a good-size release and worth checking out. BTW, they followed up with a quick 5.6.1 where they, for example, fixed it so that the magazine image didn’t link to an image but to the post (duh) … something a client happened to ask me about today!
Here’s the full list of changes for Canvas 5.6.0
2014.02.17 – version 5.6.0
* New – Added support for Our Team plugin
* Fix – width on .col-full when using fixed mobile layout resolves issue with toggle shortcode.
* New – Added search to the primary navigation menu.
* New – Added Rich Snippets support.
* Fix – HTML5 Validation
* Tweak – Hides “One Column” layout selection from Layouts
* Tweak – Removes pre_get_posts() filters to avoid conflicts with 3rd party plugins.
* Tweak – Removed height options from sliders.
* New – Added contextual options to “Woo – Component” widget for the “Business” Slider.
* Fix – Replaces “woothemes_testimonials_args” with “woothemes_testimonials_default_args” filter.
* Fix – Current page menu item class issue when using the Blog template.
* New – Projects plugin integration.
* New – Integration with WooSlider.
* New – RTL support.