WOO is listening to its customers.
If you’re a fan of Canvas, chances are, you liked the setup of how things were organized in the general settings. I understand the new layout is cleaner and probably loads more quickly but with the general settings being one extremely long page, but it just wasn’t easy to use. It was too long and it took you too long to find the items you needed. With the new change now it looks like we now have the subsections back and things are easier to find again. Thanks, WOO!
Now I’m going to read a sentence. This will be a new sentence, but then I will end a sentence with a. I wonder if he will do at the end of the sentence when it’s a big boom! Are you using this in word
2014.07.31 – version 5.8.2
* Fix – Fixes issue with the correct layout not being applied on some page templates.
* Fix – Removes bullet points from WooCommerce Tabs.
* Fix – Fixes small display issue with Navigation Hover Color in Safari and Chrome.
* Fix – WooCommerce Search Widget Button now affected by Button Color in Settings.
* Fix – Changed direction of Search and Cart dropdowns so they don’t get cut off on smaller screens.
* Tweak – “General Styling” in Theme Options split into multiple sub sections.
* Fix – Fixes shortcode button border not working
* Fix – Fixes issue with third level submenus on the Top Menu.
* Fix – Fixes PHP notice.
* Fix – Fixes Magazine Post title typography not being applied correctly.
* Fix – Shortcodes on Business Slider excerpts now work again.
* Fix – Updates FontAwesome to version 4.1.
* Fix – Updates responsive breakpoint that gets output by Layout Settigs.