Never. Stop. Learning.
This statement is more and more true in today’s knowledge economy, and we think it particularly applies to online marketing! That is definitely a very fast-changing field.
How do you do that? Conferences are expensive. The quality of free online resources varies a lot. Online trainings are usually quite basic, and it’s difficult to make the time to follow them. We’d like to introduce you to a company and partner of Likoma called Timelapse, who came up with a new concept and launched 1-day hands-on marketing workshops. It’s in-person, in San Francisco, in small groups, it’s interactive and fun. The best way to learn if you ask us.
“Timelapse was launched to give marketers and entrepreneurs in San Francisco a new way to learn and master online marketing. We strongly believe marketers need to acquire advanced strategic and technical skills to develop their companies and thrive in their roles” says Olivier Roth, Founder at Timelapse.
Timelapse’s courses are designed for marketers or entrepreneurs wanting to expand their online marketing skill set. They are 1-day workshops, focused on different skills such as SEO, copywriting, social media, online advertising, Google Adwords, and more.
They offer in-person classes to maximize learning and interaction. This is a very hands-on format where you’ll learn from the trainer, but also apply the learnings directly in the class, which is useful as you can interact with the trainer at any time for help and questions.
Trainers have more than 10 years experience in their field, serving organizations like Microsoft, HackReaktor, Google, Stanford, and large digital marketing agencies.
Here are a few of their workshops that we strongly invite you to check out!
- Content | Leverage Copywriting to Maximize Your Impact: Kevin Lynch, Senior Copywriter at Swirl / Microsoft, hosts a full-day content marketing training. He presents professional copywriting techniques and best practices. Attendees can strengthen the impact of headlines, ads, blogs and marketing materials, and ensure that their brand is speaking in a distinct and unified voice.
- Enterprise SEO | Scale Up Your SEO Strategy: Andreas Ramos, Former Manager of Global SEO at Cisco, hosts an Enterprise SEO Training with Timelapse. Andreas Ramos is Former Manager of Global SEO at Cisco where he was leading SEO for 43 languages and 84 countries. He evangelized SEO methods for Cisco teams around the globe. This class will help high-level marketers implement enterprise-level SEO processes, and leverage SEO throughout branding, public relations, and content marketing.
- Social | Successful & Time-Saving Social Media Management: Brand Creative & Social Media Expert Anna Colibri hosts a social media workshop with Timelapse. Attendees will learn how to use social media time efficiently and effectively on the Big Seven social media platforms, and how to analyze the results of their work so you feel confident their efforts are paying off.
- PPC | Build and Optimize Profitable Adwords Campaigns: Google Adwords Expert John Fawkes hosts a Google Adwords workshop with Timelapse. Students learn to build and manage effective Google Adwords campaigns utilizing both the search and display networks.
- SEO | Outrank Your Competition With Advanced SEO: Cort Tafoya, SEO, SEM & Content Marketing Expert, hosts a full-day SEO workshop. Cort Tafoya presents the latest and most successful SEO techniques, review insightful SEO case studies, and facilitate interactive workshops.