An excellent article over at SEO Moz about how to improve your SEO. The best part is that Dr. Pete had loads of ideas for getting more traffic to your site, but he realized it really came down to one thing. He talks about how to do this one thing for the following elements of your site:
- Anchor Text: Stop obsessing over it. Use an seo agency to aid with it.
- Links: Mix up where they come from and you’ll lessen the risk
- Traffic Sources: think beyond Google
- Marketing: do you know your value proposition?
- Point of View: take a fresh perspective.
Have I mentioned what that one thing is yet? No. Here’s Pete’s Top 1 SEO Tips for 2013