You have your domain and hosting, let’s get WordPress installed.
If you have another 5 minutes, let’s just get WordPress working on the domain and hosting you just purchased. It’s as easy as:
- Log in to your new account.
- Go to your Account page.
- Scroll down to Hosting and Economy Linux.
- Click Launch.
- Choose the domain you just bought.
- Enter user name, password and email.
- Wait maybe 10 minutes.
- Go to your domain, log in, and you’re up and running!
That’s about it! Keep that user name and password in a secure place and make sure your WordPress user name and password are difficult.